A Guilt Free Cookie
Okay guys and gals, I’ve got this treat in store for you!! Ohhh, it’s so good!! I’ve been tweaking a cookie recipe and finally have it down. So here it is, a guilt free cookie for all of us to gorge on! If we can gorge on them… I eat about 3 and get full because they are packed with so much goodness!!
Originally, I found this recipe on the back of the Almond Flour bag. Then I tweaked it into my own personal perfection and can’t help but share with y’all!
INGREDIENTS AND AMOUNTS
- Almond flour- 2 1/2 Cups
- Himalayan Pink Salt (fine grain)- 1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Avocado oil- 1/2 Cup
- Pure Honey- 1/2 Cup
- Vanilla- 1 Teaspoon
- Egg- 1
- Dark Chocolate chips- 1 Cup
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Combine all the dry ingredients together, except for the dark chocolate chips, into a bowl
- Combine all the wet ingredients together in a bowl
- Combine and mix dry and wet ingredients into one large bowl
- Mix the dark chocolate chips into the large bowl
- Spoon out one inch circles of dough on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 7-10 minutes
- Set out to cool down
REPLACEMENTS: The best thing about this cookie is that it’s very versatile!
- To replace the egg- soak 1 tablespoon on Chia Seeds in 3 tablespoons of water for 5 minutes. Drain the water and add into the wet ingredients.
- To replace the Avocado oil- Use 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- To replace or enhance the dark chocolate chips- Use any flavor of chocolate chips that you like; use no chocolate chips and use nut; use both nuts and chocolate chips.
- Almond flour- Literally almonds skinned and ground up, filled with fiber and protein. Perfect for baking and cooking.
- Himalayan Pink Salt- VERY GOOD FOR THE BODY! Helps muscle cramps, lowers blood pressure and strengthen bones.
- Baking Soda- Helps with stomach pains, digestive pains, and bloating by fighting acids.
- Avocado oil- Oil pulled from the center of an avocado, helps lower cholesterol and improves heart health
- Pure Honey- Vitamins and minerals
- Vanilla- Natural flavoring that helps lower cholesterol.
- Egg- Vitamins and proteins
- Dark Chocolate Chips- A lot of antioxidants lowering blood pressure while increasing blood flow
Is this even a cookie!!?? I say yes! A healthy cookie that you don’t need to feel bad about! What are you waiting for? Get to the kitchen!
P.S. Tell me in the comment section below how you loved your Guilt Free Cookies!