10 Things You Don’t Know About Me
[ View Blog Post about this travel photo here ]
People change over a period of time. Some might see that as weird, but I see it as growth and a down right necessity. Change is needed! Here are 1o things that you may not know about me, even if you have known me for a long time!
- I stress. A lot. I stress about stress. I stress when there isn’t any stress because… well, because it’s weird and I know that the ‘catch’ is coming any minute now.
- I’m not dirty- I’m messy. My clothes may not be folded or put away and my bed may not be made (although, that is something I’m working on) but I definitely don’t have plates of food and cups sitting everywhere in my room!
- Toilet paper goes over, not under. And if… when I notice the toilet paper at your house is ‘under’- I will fix it before I use it!
- I have become more sensitive. My feelings get hurt; I need snuggles in my life; words of affirmation are wanted.
- I feel inferior a lot of times. When I’m out shopping with a group of my friends I never want to pick anything up because I feel like they have better style than me and will notice. I look at what others are doing and think to myself ‘Why am I not a better me?’
- I want to go to esthetics school.
- I love being there for people. My friends mean the world to me! <3
- I get WAYYY emotional when I feel like I’ve been treated better than I think I deserve.
- I like lists. I make lists for everything! I make a list about making lists. (Sean, my bf, thinks it’s so funny, but cute.) Checking off To-Do’s is the best feeling ever! (Thanks Mom!)
- I want to be a full time blogger so badly!
[ View Blog Post about this marathon photo here ]
Love you who support me and except me for who I am!
P.S. Leave a comment below!! I love interacting with my subscribers!!!